GITS GITS

Are...you a God?

pinoytoons responds:

hmm. interesting question . in reality i am not a god but perhaps in the world that i create i am a god since i give life to my creations . so the answer to your question would depend how people would view things . by the way , tnx for giving it a five stars :D

Minecraft Fail Minecraft Fail

So...Disturbing! POOR CREEPER! And i've never....EVER...felt sorry for a creeper in my entire history of Minecraft! BUT NOOOO!!!!!! That poor guy XD Epic-win at the end =) Great style, as usual. Always a pleasure to see Rice doing more voices for people! Great duo you two make!

Brofox Assault Brofox Assault

Ok uh...I'm sorry but, this, no joke, is WAY to Egoraptor. I know people use that as an 'in-joke' but I'm serious. The art style is retro Raptor for Metal Gear Awesome 1, and I'm sorry, this isn't really that funny either. Even Fox's voice sounds as close to Ego-Solid Snake as it could get.

Overall, the concept was fine, and could have been executed a little better. Though I must admit, Kudos on killing Slippy a lot. I'm unsure of how many submissions you have made to Newgrounds, but I do wish you the best on future projects. I think you have talent, and potential, but just not on this project. Maybe it was intentional to be this way, a homage maybe?

Brojack responds:

Although long review like this are helpful, I doubt the fact that this resembles one other person's work removes 4 whole stars of quality from this flash. It's not a valid reason to dislike this flash. Technically, if you like egoraptor, then you should like this flash as well. If one rock band sounds like another before them, are they totally rubbish? Please note the similarities were not designed to be a copycat of egoraptor, and please consider the whole piece before posting a shallow review.

Super Smash Flash 2 Super Smash Flash 2

Not really sure what's up with this. It does not load. Might have been a bad upload.

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

Good concept, bad presentation

I really liked the concept of a flash version of one of my favorite games, but it was a little buggy, and hard to control the characters. I strongly urge you to try this again, but try to work out the bugs a bit. Dont give up, it was an excellent try.

Aqua Slug Aqua Slug

Excellent! Very Very well done!

I must say i like this game very very very much. Iv always been a major fan of the Metal Slug games, and this was an excellent twist on the game. Sound was very good, graphics were awesome, and i found that instead of a knife you slap the kids with a shovel! lol, very nice. The only thing i didnt like, was sometimes the palm trees in the foreground blocked my vision when i tried to get somewhere so i couldnt see. But other than that, i give this game 2 thumbs up, and a pat on the back. Probably the best Metal Slug remake in a long long time.

Golden Elvis Golden Elvis

Ha! And just when you would think Rule34 for Rock-a-Doodle didn't exist due to how old it was! Goldie and Stich...very odd combo :p

Seksi Pinup Type Image Seksi Pinup Type Image

I can't help but love it! Detail on the vagina is just...amazing! :I And her sultry look is a bit endearing :D

SignHerePlease responds:

YAY

The Golden Goddess The Golden Goddess

Goddess Indeed!

DOSE LIPS! But I like em! I like the style, reminds me of an old Highschool friend's style...brings me back. I like this sort of nostalgic style. You know what I mean? I guess I prefer art done on paper/canvas, with real media. Digital works is nice, don't get me wrong...but it just FEELS better this way.