Super Smash Flash 2 Super Smash Flash 2

Not really sure what's up with this. It does not load. Might have been a bad upload.

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

Good concept, bad presentation

I really liked the concept of a flash version of one of my favorite games, but it was a little buggy, and hard to control the characters. I strongly urge you to try this again, but try to work out the bugs a bit. Dont give up, it was an excellent try.

Aqua Slug Aqua Slug

Excellent! Very Very well done!

I must say i like this game very very very much. Iv always been a major fan of the Metal Slug games, and this was an excellent twist on the game. Sound was very good, graphics were awesome, and i found that instead of a knife you slap the kids with a shovel! lol, very nice. The only thing i didnt like, was sometimes the palm trees in the foreground blocked my vision when i tried to get somewhere so i couldnt see. But other than that, i give this game 2 thumbs up, and a pat on the back. Probably the best Metal Slug remake in a long long time.

Resident Evil Escape Resident Evil Escape

It was ok

It was ok, but the text parts took to long, and the lack of action didnt help your score. All i can say is try again, dont give up.